Tuesday, October 29, 2013

miracles

I have something stewing inside of me, just feelings in my heart to share. I may need to start a new blog to get all the real-ness and intent of my thoughts and feelings out, but this is what I have for now.

This is something on miracles. Do you think of and recognize them in your every day life? I was talking to one of my dearest friends not too long ago when she said, "you have to have angels with you, Chelsie." That hit me, because through every bit of dark, lonely, excruciatingly painful experiences, there has been a God and Savior pulling me to rise above it. Somehow, someway, no matter how depressed and overwhelmed I have felt, I have been able to be a good mom to my kids. After the sleepless, tear-filled nights, there was always a morning that I managed to embrace. And now, day by day, little by little, I am healing and finding happiness while dealing with the challenges and exhaustion of being a mom.

I have been through deep awful times the last few years, but I recognize how I have been saved and blessed just as often. I wouldn't be who I am without Christ, angels at my side, and miracles testifying that I have a heavenly father who loves me and has a plan for me. He has a plan for all of us. If any of these feelings sound familiar to you, don't ever lose hope in your Christ. There is an endless amount of his love to gain and know. I have only begun to understand what His love means for me and my life. How powerful this is! When I have been in the midst of a storm and crying out to God, asking how He could let this happen, He had already provided a way to make it all right. Knowing this helps me keep my faith.

Tomorrow I'm going to be a present, patient mom and ignore any thoughts or triggers that could be destructive, and that will be a miracle.

It will be a miracle to smile, laugh, and be truly happy.

I'll accomplish all I have set before me, day after day, with peace in my soul. That is a miracle.

I am a believer in miracles; they're changing me.

3 comments: