Tuesday, May 7, 2013

24

Some random facts:
2months ago, today, I turned 24.

I was a mom to 3kids at the age of 23 for 2months and 5 days. Ha!

I've decided I'm embracing every year I turn a year older, because all of my friends that are in their 30's say 30's are way better than 20's. i decided to believe them. 24 makes me sounds so much more mature, right?

2months have done me a lot of good. I'm feeling like myself so much more these days.

I like boring and useful presents... Something I'll use all the time and have been wanting.

I think flowers and such are a waste of money. Not dark chocolate though. Good, rich chocolate is always worth the money.

Raef had only been home for 6weeks when my birthday came. The best present I could have asked for was Austin coming home to help me finish my table. He knows me so well.

After a 2month wait, we finally had a garage sale (that we originally planned on having the weekend Raef was born) and we were able to buy chairs for our table this weekend! Wahoo! No more eating on plastic lifetime chairs! I'm so happy.

I'm already thinking about how I'll do my kitchen in our next house and how my table will look with it. For reals. I'm a crazy, but we have been talking about moving a lot if it justifies that.





No comments:

Post a Comment