Friday, February 24, 2012
Baby Jogger
Ok, so usually I don't get excited about little things like strollers, but let me tell you... I fell in love with the baby jogger city select about a year ago when I was pregnant with Truly. However, it is SO expensive!! I searched and searched for strollers that I thought would fit our families needs and I kept going back to this one. I knew I needed/wanted it and that I was going to have to work for it. Basically, it's taken me like a year, but I am not disappointed in the SLIGHTEST bit! It is my most favorite item I've ever purchased! (which is probably why i'm blogging about it. ;) I even got the best deal on it I could find in the entire year I was looking for it! Some of my FAV features include... 1: the seats can lay completely down which is perfect for newborns or nap times. 2: It is SO easy to take apart and put together! Which makes it perfect to take on road trips. 3: the seats can turn whatever way you want, which my girls LOVE! 4: I also got the glider board attachment, so sky, or whoever is a toddler at the time, can stand on the back to ride. Sky thinks it's way fun! and 5: I could go on and on, but basically I'll never want another stroller again and with having babies and toddler for who knows how many more years we will, I know I won't regret owning this. (and no, I'm not being paid to totally brag about baby jogger. They earned that right themselves. Haha.) I think I'll find another reason to use my stroller tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love this stroller! I tried to find a way to justify getting it but it just doesnt fit the budget right now, not with everything else we need for the baby. Maybe when number 2 comes..
ReplyDelete