Wednesday, October 12, 2011

4 months

Baby Tru (as Sky calls her) is 4 months old now! She is such a happy baby... Just as long as she is able to get her sleep. She loves her crib and does not like to be put to sleep. When we're gone places, I mostly just have to give up and stick her in her car seat in a dark room. A little too independent for her age? Debatable. She weighs about 13.8lbs now and is a super fast eater. Nursing her is a breeze... I feel like it's 15min tops now days. She sleeps close to 12hrs at night, takes 3 naps, and always wakes up happy. I feel like I treat her more like a baby than I did with Sky, but she seems to still be meeting her milestones. She laughs now and rolls over all the time. She's actually happy playing on the floor, something I never experienced with Sky until she could sit up by herself. Her hair seems to be getting a little lighter and I can put a little pony tail in it. hehe. She loves attention and getting zrbtt's from her big sister. (don't know what that is? Watch the Cosby Show... season 2 I think.) She's a fan of blowing spit bubbles, which Sky thinks is hilarious. Still majorly beautiful if you ask me. I'll never get enough of big blue eyes and smiles. :)



Gosh, I love this girl!

1 comment:

  1. haha I was looking at this with Jack and when he saw the pics of Truly he said, "awww cute!" so there you have it :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete