Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Truly's 1 month old

My little Truly Tru is 1 month old!! I didn't even realize she was turning a month until a couple days ago. It's insane. She's still such a newborn to me. Of course, she looks around a lot more and can hold her head up better, but her whole 10lb self still seems so tiny to me. That right, she weighs 10lbs exactly! Insane. (Sky weighed that much at 3 months!) She is almost 21 inches tall. Note about that: I'm 99.9% sure the hospital was wrong about her height, because how does a baby measure 21 inches the day she's born and then measure 20inches at both her 1 and 2 week appointments. Ya... Anyway, Truly is an amazing baby! Heavenly Father knew I needed this angel. She nurses great, takes a bottle no problem, and is a really good sleeper. No wonder why she's growing so fast! At night, she'll go 5-6 hrs between a feeding and then another 3.5hrs between her next. Told you: angel! I haven't been too tired considering, but I do go bed rather early. We love this girl! I love to cuddle her and wish I had all day to do so. I think that's what I miss most about just having one kid. Plus, when Sky isn't jealous, she wants to be the one cuddling her. Ha. I can already tell they love each other a lot. I pray they'll be great friends. It's been a great month of adjustments and we've made it.
P.S. I know everyone always has their own opinions about who other people's babies look like, but if you ask me, I think Truly looks a lot like Sky. She just has a different nose and darker hair. And chunkier, of course.










1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's already 1 month old!!! I miss seeing you guys so much! :( She is getting so big and she is so cute! You can totally tell she's Sky's little sister! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete