Friday, May 27, 2011

Rooms Switched- Check

I finally got the girl's room completely finished. Here's how it turned out. I'm pleased.












Sky's doing absolutely incredible in her big girl bed! I've put this girl through so many changes lately and she's taken them all so well. I'm very proud of her. Switching to a bed didn't seem to make any difference for her. Granted, we did spend a lot of time in the room before I switched her, so I think she was excited about it. She hasn't figured out that she can get out of the bed yet either... she stays there like it's her crib. Love her!

And on that note, the crib is now ready for our other little princess! :)

(Please come soon little one!)


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Skylin is already!! How fun! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you're so lucky!!! Once Jack figured he can get out it was all over. He's definitely back in his crib...

    ReplyDelete