I'm 30 weeks pregnant now. Seriously, it's nuts. With Skylin I felt like my pregnancy just drug on forever! Maybe it's becoming routine to be pregnant? haha. Pregnancy has been going well. I have faith we'll have another healthy baby. I had to have an ultrasound Monday, because my OB was worried I was measuring too small. I wasn't too worried, because Sky was small, but then she called me and wanted to reschedule my US for sooner and that got me worried! Then I started looking up all these things that could go wrong with measuring too small. It's not good to get me worried. I naturally worry and research stuff on my own. The last thing I need is someone else worrying me! I have no clue why I measure small. I try to eat healthy, I EAT, I have no problem sleeping when I'm pregnant, and I'm 100% positive on when I conceived. Even though the Dr. insists on keeping my due date June 16th, it IS June 20th. Doctors are crazy sometimes. Seriously. I'm not a huge fan, but I do love my OB. I might use a midwife next time... who knows. I would actually love to have a natural childbirth. I just don't know if I'm strong enough. My labor with Sky was fast... i had an epidural an hour and a half before she was born. I think my body liked it! :) Anyway, for my ultrasound little Truly was measuring totally normal, everything looked healthy, I have a grade 2 placenta, and I need to drink more water. That is the only thing they tell me at the dr. I think they get paid lots of money to tell me I need water. Yes, I know. I'm trying! It's not like I drink soda... I just have a hard time taking in so much liquid! Here's to another 10 weeks or less!
Ok, so Sky is so funny. Really. She constantly makes me laugh. I'm so glad she's my daughter! When I get frustrated she just does something absolutely adorable or hilariously funny and it makes things better. She was sent here to help me. I'm sure of it. I've been kind of worried about her lately. I'm slightly nervous about how she'll respond to the new baby. I don't want her to feel like she's being replaced or jealous. I worry about being a good enough mom; she deserves the best!
Last night Austin and I went to the Suns game. It was my very first one. Shocker, I know. Austin scored box seat tickets at work. I've probably never gone before, because I didn't have box seat tickets. They feed you and where you park has a door into the stadium. It was pretty rad. Even though we aren't huge sports fans, (I am SO grateful for that quality in my husband by the way) we did get a picture with this super giant, tall former Suns player. I think his name is Tom Chambers or something... 6'10 is tall. I wonder how much he weighed when he was born and how tall his parents are. I should've asked him. I don't get how people end up that tall. I love date nights with Austin... dates are so important in my book! We will never stop dating.


Chels!
ReplyDeleteThey told me I measured small at every appointment and I even had my boys 3 and 4 weeks early and they were PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND STRONG! Don't let them worry you. You know your body best. I agree about the due date thing... Sometimes docs are silly. I love my OB too.
PS, thanks for visiting Classy Clutter!! :) I love when friends and family support me! thank you.
See you next saturday!!
XO, Mallory
I'm glad that the baby's okay! I was cracking up that you are grateful for your husband's "quality of not being a huge sports fan". HAHAHA Chelsie Thomas WOULD find a boy with that quality!
ReplyDelete