So Yesterday marked the day of St. Patrick's Day and that Sky is now 15months old! She makes a cute Leprechaun ya?
(Our sad attempt at a family pic)
This is really hard to update about Sky! I have so much to say. She has been learning and growing like crazy. Sky can understand so much now! It absolutely amazes me. I don't think I will ever get sick of watching her discover the world. She is a serious joy to our lives. We love our little girl and all of her sweetness/wanting to be independent self.
Facts about Skylin at 15 months:



(Our sad attempt at a family pic)
This is really hard to update about Sky! I have so much to say. She has been learning and growing like crazy. Sky can understand so much now! It absolutely amazes me. I don't think I will ever get sick of watching her discover the world. She is a serious joy to our lives. We love our little girl and all of her sweetness/wanting to be independent self.Facts about Skylin at 15 months:
- weighs 19lbs, 11oz and is 30.5inches tall
- can say mama, dada, juice, ball, and dog
- signs "more please" very frequently to get what she wants
- folds her arms for prayers and reminds us to say them every time we come to the table with food (of course, she doesn't keep them folded throughthe prayer, but when "Amen" is said she quickly folds them again to trick us (: )
- Sleeps 11-12hrs at night and takes 2 naps a day
- Has the same big 12 teeth, which pretty much makes it possible for her to eat anything and everything
- Learning body parts. Favorites are nose and belly button.
- Song that always makes her laugh: "Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes"
- Likes to play her version of Hide-N-Seek, which is mainly her hiding every time I'm trying to get her dressed.
- Favorite chores are sweeping and laundry
- Graduated from bottles to all sippy cups
- In the past month switched to a forward facing carseat
- Will attempt to blow her nose by herself with a tissue
- Loves to play with balls, jewelry, babies, books, and anything outside
- Practices every day to be a good big sister by cuddling with her babies and giving them lots of kisses
- Has a fun sense of humor and tries to make us laugh... it works!
- Still wears size 2 in shoes... makes me wonder if her feet will ever grow!
- Knows how to melt hearts










All I have to say is cute, cute, cute! oh, and happy late birthday!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I like the last pic especially :) She's just getting bigger and bigger! She is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteChelsie, you have such a beautiful family. I am so happy for you. I love you, friend!
ReplyDelete