Am I the only one that feels like June is around the corner? It really is in my book. I feel like this pregnancy has been going so fast and that there's so much to do. It's silly really... kind of an OCD problem I think. Anyway, 4 months to go and each month I have goals up until this little girl arrives.
This month I put together her journal. Something I'm proud of is being a good journal keeper. I've kept one for Sky as well. I haven't decided on what age I'll stop... probably when she's old enough to write one for herself?

I have had all the baby clothes in a huge bin, but they were seriously stressing me out. I had to go through everything in Sky's room, reorganize, and categorize clothes. I feel much better now and think I'll be able to find the clothes I need much easier.

Here's her baby blanket made by Austin's mom awaiting her arrival!

So I'm redoing what was our guest bedroom into the "Girls Room." Technically it will be just Sky's room for a while, but eventually they'll share it. These are the colors I have picked out. I should be starting to paint soon, so I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

And just a picture for an adorable 14month old. Sky also loves to organize... or just throw things around while I try to. :)
Cute, cute, cute!! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete