Sunday, July 18, 2010

7 months

Skylin is 7 months now. Each month just goes faster. It's kind of sad, but I'm trying to imbrace it. She is really more fun than ever before! I love her to pieces. She is such a joy to me. She is so happy and her laugh is to die for. I'm trying to get a video of that on the comp. (I have to get Austin on that one.) She got her first tooth around 4th of July and she is moving more. She rolls a lot more and seems like she wants to get around, though I don't see crawling in the near future, which I am perfectly content with. She's weighs around 15lds,8oz, so she's definitely getting bigger, but still a little smaller than average. I think she'll catch up. We have been having tons of fun this summer swimming, playing, and biking. Austin surprised me with beach cruisers, so we're having fun with that and can't wait to ride on the beach in a couple weeks! Life is wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment