Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Whole Half Year

Sky turned six months old last week! It feels like she's been around forever, but it is definitely hitting that she won't be a baby for much longer. She has got some personality. We have so much fun together.
Her stats:
14lds, 8oz (20th percentile)
25 1/4 in. (40th percentile)
I love me little girl! She will still cuddle with me and I love it so much.
Sky meeting a chinchilla. I'm always afraid she's going to really hurt an animal.
To date Sky has had rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and green beans. She started eating vegetables when she turned 6months. She really likes it! I am having fun so far making her baby food. It makes me feel so... domestic. Probably because I'm so... not.
Sky can sit up by herself now. It makes her happy. It's fun to be able to put her in the cart now too!



In the past couple weeks Sky has started sticking her toungue out a lot. I think it's really funny!
She is still happy as ever and we love her to pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment