Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Stuff and 5 Months

A couple weeks ago we went to the Gila Valley Temple open house. It was a fun little trip! Sky slept most the time, but she woke up in the sealing room and was able to look in the mirrors :) Love our family!
Sky's a good little traveler.

That weekend we also went to the peach festival, which is like a few minutes away from our house. There are some fun things to do in queen creek!

Gettin tall!

Skylin is now 5 months old! Every mom says this, but I can't believe how big she's getting. I can even look at her old pictures and I forget how little she use to be and how much she's changed! She is so much fun and a perfect little angel. She has made my adjustment into mom world very easy. Sky is now 13lds, 3 oz.
She absolutely loooves bottles! As of now, she gets 1 bottle a day and she gets sooo excited!
Everywhere I go people always ask me, "Is she always that happy?" I am lucky to always answer with a "yes!"


We also started her on rice cereal and she seems to like it. Yesterday and today she ate everything I made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment