Sky turned 4 months old on Saturday. She is seriously getting so big it's crazy! She is so much fun, full of love, and a big mama's girl. I really like that, but sometimes that makes things hard. She also loves her daddy so much she seems to know when he's leaving for work and wakes up for him despite if mom is tired or not. We love Sky so much and are really enjoying being her parents! Yesterday she had her checkup and her stats are...
Weight: 11lds, 10oz (10th percentile)
Height: 24.5in (55th percentile)
Head: 16in (40th percentile)
The doc says she is exactly where she is supposed to be. :)
Sky now loves...
To Sleep in her crib
Her parents
Kids
To smile

and laugh
To dance, sing, and play the piano with mom
To Stand
Kisses

To talk, especially during piano lessons and primary
To look in the mirror
Blankets
To swing on the new porch swing
And to look crazy cute!

I can not get over that adorable smile! YAY for four months!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAAWWWW The cutest niece ever!!!! I love you baby Sky!!!
ReplyDelete