Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sky hits 3 months

On Wednesday Sky turned 3 months. I weighed her on our scale and she was 10lds. Not sure how accurate that is, but I'm sure it's close. Time has been flying crazy fast since her birth. She is really so much fun. The more personality she gets, the more fun she is. She'll smile at anyone that smiles at her and she loves other kids. She coos all the time, especially in the morning. I love her new developed laugh too! This past month she started teething... poor girl. She can't even really hold on to anything to chew, so she mostly bites her hands.
I got a running stroller for my birthday and Sky falls asleep every time.
We took Sky to her first rodeo. She is so good when we take her places.






















Tummy time! Still working on rolling over.

Exhausted after the hard work. I love this!

Love this laugh!

5 comments:

  1. she is seriously the cutest thing i have ever seen!! i am so jealous! never thought baby fever would come so fast but it sure did,.. cant wait to start our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin!! I didn't even know you guys had a baby! So crazy! Our baby girls are only 3 days apart! Ashlyn was born 12/14/09 and weighed 5lbs 9oz! and 18in long! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we haven't seen you guys in forever! we need to get together... love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable and still so small! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skylin is so darn cute!! and you guys look so happy :) we should plan a get together- it's been so long! glad you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete