Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Past Month

This past Sunday Sky turned 1month. I feel like she's been apart of our family forever yet I feel like I just had her too. It's crazy! It has been way fun and we are loving our little family!

On January 9th Austin and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary as well! What a great year we've had! It could not have been better! We're really excited to see what this next year will bring us, but I think this year will be hard to beat.

This last month we took Sky to church for the first time! I loved it, though it's kinda tough trying to play the piano for 2hrs and take care of her.


We've also been seeing a lot of smiles! They melt my heart every time.

We've also been doing a lot of sleeping... This past weekend we took an overnight trip to the cabin. Our friends Ryan, Lacey, and their daughter Finley came with us. Marshall, Chelsea, and Jack met us there too. We pretty much played games all night long. It was a blast!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is sooo tiny and adorable! She is like a little doll. I am sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! I have to come see you guys so I can hold her!!!!!! she is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky looks so cute! and she's so big! It's crazy how much babies can grow in one month. Love the pictures! Glad you guys are doing good! oh and happy one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute!! I am so excited for you guys and that I just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete