I have never really had a desire for a blog... maybe because I can't really figure it out! Computers and I aren't the best of friends. Anyway, I realized I needed to learn when Grandpa Stewart called and asked Austin if we had a blog. I think he was sad when Austin replied we didn't and I feel a little ridiculous that our own grandparents are more up-to-date with this stuff than we are. haha So here it is... I'm not sure how amazing I'll be at posting, but I'll give it a try.
P.S. If anyone wants to help me with making it cute... feel free to give me a call! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey chels. welcome to the blogging world. its fun. haha.. kilieblondie.blogspot.com.... you will enjoy it. its not that hard. lol we need to play soon. and catch up
ReplyDeleteyou DO need a blog...especially with expecting a baby. You will have amny updates. I use my blog as a family journal and there is a website that will print off a certain # of pages for $50 so Im going to print it off into a book at the end of each year to keep as a journal. Good luck! I know how to make them cute but my sister has to help me with some of the stuff. If you have any questions, Ive been blogging for over 2 yrs. :)
ReplyDeleteby the way, our blog address is themaughans7.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHow are you guys? Tell Austin his cousin Mallory said whats up!
ReplyDelete